Tuesday 18 March 2014

Mothers Day http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Hi everyone,I am absolutely loving joining in with all the blog challenges,which I am new to,I hadn't realised there were so many opportunities to share my creations with so many like minded crafters,I really enjoy reading and looking at others designs and blogs.
Here is my design for My-Besties Uk Blog hop,I have been invited to be a GDT for a month there and am so happy. I used the Alphabet image for the letter 'M' from SherriBaldyDesigns on etsy,I couloured the girl and cut out the M layering it with silver card and dotty paper,I then printed the
Mothers Day Blog Hopletters U and M with serif craft artist,cutting them out and edging with glitter,the other image is the Big Eyed Doll from my besties etsy store,I inked dotty card for the background with distress inks,machine stitched it to silver card,then stitches stripey ribbon round to create a frame.Tuille bow was added with a butterfly peg from  my stash as were the little teapot and embellishments,I added flowers to the front with floristry wire(a favourite of mine)to give a 3d effect.I used spectrum noirs to colour the images.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=622171257862584&l=81d985122e

No comments:

Post a Comment